Field Guides to Food
This tag was created by Maria Frank.
- collectively, a group of laws or general course of action
- a specific law, regulation, or rule
- package markings placed by the manufacturer
- labels placed at the point of purchase - on the package, near the item, on the menu board, etc.
- e.g. nutrition information, organic/non-organic labels, educational messages (see Price and Label Changes and Purchasing Behavior in a Hospital Cafeteria)
Related terms: regulation, labeling
Within the tag family "Values, Justifications, & Motivations."