This page has tags:
- 1 2016-03-24T07:31:20-07:00 Ivana Visnjic f27c80eddbc8d976e4cd6bc2a628ec824b844ab8 Tag - Weight Loss Ivana Visnjic 2 vistag 2016-04-22T03:05:04-07:00 Ivana Visnjic f27c80eddbc8d976e4cd6bc2a628ec824b844ab8
- 1 2016-03-24T07:33:39-07:00 Ivana Visnjic f27c80eddbc8d976e4cd6bc2a628ec824b844ab8 Tag - Media Ivana Visnjic 2 vistag 2016-04-22T03:25:33-07:00 Ivana Visnjic f27c80eddbc8d976e4cd6bc2a628ec824b844ab8
- 1 2016-04-22T03:27:09-07:00 Ivana Visnjic f27c80eddbc8d976e4cd6bc2a628ec824b844ab8 Tag - Pictures Ivana Visnjic 1 Tag - Pictures vistag 2016-04-22T03:27:09-07:00 Ivana Visnjic f27c80eddbc8d976e4cd6bc2a628ec824b844ab8
This page is referenced by:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome is a disease or condition characterized by a constant feeling of fatigue or tiredness. As Visnjic explains, chronic fatigue is a real tricky condition because it actually worsens with any physical or mental effort, and doesn’t go away even when you’re resting. Given that the symptoms of chronic fatigue are very difficult to measure, this is a condition that until recently wasn’t taken seriously enough. However, today doctors and scientists agree that this disease does exist and that it is necessary to seriously accept and deal with it.
People who suffer from chronic fatigue can have a variety of symptoms that appear and disappear without any particular order. Here Ivana Visnjic shares some of the main symptoms: fatigue, loss of memory or concentration, sore throat, enlarged and painful lymph nodes in the neck or armpit, unexplained muscle pain, pain that moves from one joint to another, without redness or swelling, headache, a dream that does not bring rest and refreshment, extreme fatigue that lasts more than 24 hours.
Some additional symptoms may include: pain or abdominal bloating, diarrhea, allergy or hypersensitivity to any type of food, odors, chemicals, medications, dizziness, fainting, dry mouth, ear pain, chest or jaw, arrhythmia, morning stiffness in the joints, nausea, night sweats, psychological problems, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, shortness of breath, vision problems such as blurred vision, sensitivity to light or pain in the eyes, sudden weight loss or weight gain.
There are several possible causes of chronic fatigue syndrom, and among the most common that Visnjic knows are: depression, anemia, hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), allergies, viral infections (e.g., Epstein-Barr virus or Herpes virus 6), improper functioning of the immune system, disorder hormones in, autoimmune diseases, chronic low pressure.
Sometimes symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome may be caused by other diseases (arthritis, sleep disorders, hepatitis, leukemia, cancer ...) or taking certain medications.
The causes of chronic fatigue towards alternative medicine:
- Epstein-Barr virus (HHV-4)
- A lack of vitamins and minerals in the body