Field Guides to Food
This tag was created by Maria Frank.
Dialogue / partnership
- by forming a working / discussion group that includes members from different groups and with diverse skills and characteristics
- in the context of a farmers' market (i.e. the relationships among all involved, including producers, consumers, and organizers/volunteers)
- relating to an urban business sourcing its food from local farmers
- relating to urban consumers buying from farmers (CSA, U-pick, farmers market, etc.)
- relating to heritage tourism, which requires diverse stakeholders such as area farmers and local businesses to work together to plan the community's approach
Related terms: cross-sector partnership, rural-urban partnership, cooperative (co-op)
Within the tag family "Food Actions and Strategies," in the "Social Collaboration" cluster.