Field Guides to Food
This tag was created by Maria Frank.
Models and Examples
- as a noun, to mean something that demonstrates, predicts, or describes (e.g. supply chains, soil function, etc.)
- In this context, it can be related to planning, if the model is used to identify possibilities and set goals.
- It can be small and specific, or wide in scope.
- A model or plan "can carry varying levels of political clout" (A Guide to Local Food System Planning for Scott County MN).
- as an adjective, to mean "exemplary," or "experimental," as in a "model" farm
Within the tag family "Food Actions and Strategies."