QuickStart: Annotating plain text
- Sign in to your Scalar account.
- Click the new page icon (plus) in your Scalar header bar to create a new page; this page will become the annotation.
- Enter the title, description, and content of the page.
- Next to the text reading "To make this page an annotation," click "specify media that it annotates."
- Select the text file you want to annotate.
- Enter the starting and ending lines of the annotation.
- Click "Save."
For more details, see Annotating Media.