How to use the Food Field Guides:
“Field Guides” offer guidance for exploration. The pages in this collection have been developed by people who use the site and who felt that things they were doing or learning about food were worth sharing.
The pages are designed to support learning, exploration, and sharing, by encouraging all users to:
- share things they think are worth knowing or doing about food
- explain some details about these things that help others explore them
- and react to what others have shared by saying what you have learned or done in response!
For more about the why and how of this project, please see our manifesto and user guide.
Note: if you are an editor and add anything to Scalar, please note it on the "Scalar central tracking" of the Details spreadsheet.
- If you're new to the path, you may find the User Guide helpful
- Available from anywhere in the book by clicking "Main menu" in navigation bar on the left.
- Available from anywhere in the book by clicking "Explore" in navigation bar on the left. Then click "Tag Cloud."