The default visualizations in Voyant include:
- a word cloud (top left panel)
- a reader showing all the underlying text (center panel)
- a trends panel showing the relative frequency of the five most common words in the corpus
- a summary (bottom left panel)
- a keywords in context panel (bottom right panel)
Users are not obliged to interact with the Voyant panels below before continuing on to other parts of the controversy map. To continue onward, simply follow the menu choices available at the bottom of the page or click the table of contents button at the top left of the screen.
A guide for using Voyant can be found here.
Voyant with Corpus Organized by Meta-Actor Type (click here to open the dashboard in a separate window. If an error is encountered, try reloading the Voyant page.)