...12-Week Twitter Countdown to #SIDLIT2016
Members of the Steering Committee--Shalin Hai-Jew, Julie Hartwell, Jonathan Bacon, and Anna Catterson--worked to brainstorm a list of topics for a 12-week countdown to #SIDLIT2016 on Twitter based on the @SIDLIT Tweetstream. Julie Hartwell created the images for the countdown.
This effort started on May 16. The topics are as follows:
- May 16: Social Media for Learning
- May 23: Augmented Reality
- May 30: Computational Text Analysis
- June 6: Online Publishing
- June 13: Datafying LMS Dashboards
- June 20: Instructional Design Tips and Tricks
- June 27: MakerSpace
- July 4: Advancing Work in Tough Budgetary Environments
- July 11: Favoriting New Technologies for Teaching and Learning
- July 18: Online Labs
- July 25: Going Mobile for Learning
- August 1 (week of conference): Conference Highlights / Brainstorming Questions for the Keynote Richard Byrne
Members and others are encouraged to participate.
|Previous page on path||Issue Navigation, page 24 of 26||Next page on path|
Discussion of "...12-Week Twitter Countdown to #SIDLIT2016"
Add your voice to this discussion.
Checking your signed in status ...