A Call for Submissions to the C2C Digital Magazine (Spring-Summer 2017)
C2C Digital Magazine
Calls for Submissions
This is a call to submit articles for our next edition (Spring / Summer 2017) of C2C Digital Magazine.
Please submit papers on topics related to:
- Distance education;
- Instructional technology and media;
- Pedagogical practices and adult learning;
- Technology implementation on member campuses;
- Administration, teaching, and learning issues in higher education;
- Massive open online courses (MOOCs);
- Professional development in higher education;
- Ed / tech research;
- Book reviews, and
- Issues related to the mission of the C2C organization.
- Be appropriate in length for the journal (500 - 2,500 words preferred, but there is a lot of flexibility re: length in a digital publication),
- Include graphics, photos, and charts, etc., sufficient to support and highlight content OR provide relevant links to support and highlight content,
- Include links to contents from digital repositories like YouTube or Vimeo, AND
- Avoid any infringement on the copyright of other authors, photographers, artists, or entities.
Articles for the next issue (or questions and ideas) should be submitted by June 2017, via email to the following:
C2C Digital Magazine Co-Editors:
Rebecca Gould, co-editor, at email@example.comShalin Hai-Jew, co-editor, at firstname.lastname@example.orgJulie Hartwell, co-editor, at email@example.com
The co-editors are listed in alphabetical order by last name. If you have any questions, please call or email Shalin (corresponding co-editor) at 785-532-5262 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submitted articles go through light peer review.
The C2C Digital Magazine publishes under a Creative Commons license, CC BY NC ND 4.0 International (author attribution required, non-commercial usage, non-derivation). Copyright remains with the author. It is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that information within a manuscript has been cited appropriately. Authors are encouraged to paraphrase information from sources, however when direct quotes are used, they must be followed by the appropriate attribution.
Issues of C2C Digital Magazine so Far
Fall - Winter 2013 (inaugural issue)
Fall 2014 – Winter 2015
Spring - Summer 2015
Fall 2015 - Winter 2016
Spring - Summer 2016
Fall 2016 - Winter 2017
Spring - Summer 2017
Fall 2017 - Winter 2018
Spring - Summer 2018
Fall 2018 - Winter 2019
Spring - Summer 2019
Fall 2019 - Winter 2020
Spring - Summer 2020
Fall 2020 - Winter 2021
Spring - Summer 2021
Fall 2021 - Winter 2022
Spring - Summer 2022https://scalar.usc.edu/works/c2c-digital-magazine-spring-summer-2022/index
Fall 2022 - Winter 2023
Spring - Summer 2023
... and others
The most up-to-date version should show up at https://scholarspace.jccc.edu/c2c_online, based on the ScholarSpace listing.
|Previous page on path||Cover, page 26 of 26||Path end, return home|