Cover of C2C Lantern
(To view the cover close-up, please click on the "Details" at the bottom right.)
This online version of the Fall / Winter 2013 inaugural issue of the "C2C Lantern" was re-created from an earlier version that was built on Glossi, which has since evolved into Slippi.
Begin this path: Cover of C2C Lantern
- About Colleague 2 Colleague (C2C)
- Letter from the Chair: Susan Stuart
- Book Review: Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL: Insights from a Connected World
- SIDLIT Awards 2012 - 2013
- Scavenger Hunt!
- Winners and Prizes from SIDLIT 2013
- Virtual Reality Like You've Never Seen Before
- Double Robotics Teleconferencing Unit
- 3D Printing: Teaching and Learning
- What's New in Learning Spaces?
- Handouts to Steal: Plagiarism Tips, Video Tips
- ECAR Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology 2013
- Tools I Can Use! Glogster!
- Calls for Submissions to the C2C Lantern
- Save the Date: SIDLIT 2014!
- More 2013 SIDLIT Sponsors
- Issue Visualization
- 2013 - 2014 C2C Steering Committee
- C2C Lantern: Submissions for the 2014-2015 Academic Year
- Published Issues of C2C Digital Magazine