(This cover is by Sarah Silva. The ISSN for this publication is ISSN 2577-1671. This is Vol. 1, Iss. 15, of the C2C Digital Magazine.)
Begin this path: Cover
- 2nd Letter from the Chair: April Robbs
- The liquid syllabus: An anti-racist teaching element
- Josh Stock, Awesomeness Expert, and the delicious joys of teaching middle school
- Rick Bartlett: My Apple watch saved my life...
- Relationship building for student resilience and success
- Updating IT policies – A pain point?
- Presentation matters: Basics of graphic design in educational technology
- Machine data as the source of learning engagement in hands-on learning online
- Behind every algorithm, there is a human coder…or is there?
- Gamifying: A systematic consideration of everything
- Top tips on developing training material with Storyline 360
- Avoiding legal and other liabilities in ETDR consultations
- Book review: Facing 21st century challenges with cutting-edge math and science education
- Book review: ANNs applied in vivo to industrial and environmental systems
- Book review: Image analysis and classification through image pre-processing and deep learning ANNs
- Book review: Educators advocating for higher salaries, improved work and classroom conditions
- Book review: Education reform in Russian Federation and Balkans
- Book review: Required ITS skills in education to compete in 4IR
- Book review: A broadscale view of applied computer programming
- Call for Submissions: Fall 2021 - Winter 2022
- SIDLIT Awards: 2001 - present