(The ISSN for this publication is ISSN 2577-1671. This is Vol. 1, Iss. 16, of the C2C Digital Magazine.)
Begin this path: Cover
- Letter from the Chair: Dennis Peirce
- Responsive teaching through open-mindedness
- Current learning tools in the classroom: Engagement, assessments, and data, oh my!
- Accessibility: Who is responsible?
- Shared experiences: Using Hollywood to illustrate psychological theories
- Morality in a technological world - A dying skill set?
- Future of education/art: AI/AR/VR/MR, spatial computing & upcoming technos
- A new year, a new training schedule
- Instructional designers’ roles and the pandemic
- New year, new title?
- Is social networking incommensurate with [Big “D”] Democracy?
- Getting the most out of a virtual conference
- Documenting skills required for instructional design (ID) work
- “Test to break” an online survey prior to launch
- How to evaluate website content with a quick process
- Book review: Harnessing intercultural education for a more inclusive world
- Book review: Using social media for social goods
- Book review: Emotional intelligence at the heart of human performance and well-being
- Book review: Analyzing big data for real-world value
- Book review: Identifying the informative “unusual” computationally
- Book review: Open higher education for global development (esp. in a pandemic)
- Call for Submissions: Spring-Summer 2022
- SIDLIT Awards: 2001 to Present