April 9 Peer Review Workshop of:
April 11 Peer Review Workshop of:
Commenting effectively takes time, so plan to spend at least one hour per exhibit. As you look through each exhibit, pay close attention to its structure, assets, argument, and overall coherence. When commenting via hypothes.is, please address the following:
- How is the exhibit set up?
- Is the exhibit easy to navigate? What does the structure communicate?
- What is the relationship between text and media? Does it facilitate or hinder communication?
- Does the author put forth a clear historical interpretation? Explain.
- Does the author effectively communicate to a public audience? Explain.
- Does the author draw on and interpret the primary sources displayed?
- What elements or sections of the exhibit need more work? Explain.
- Does the exhibit fit within the broader framework of the collaborative project? Explain.
- Does the exhibit adhere to all project writing and media guidelines?