[Week 1] Where Do You Know From?
- What is your name?
- Which pronouns would you like us to use in reference to you?
- What are your intellectual interests?
- How did your interests come to you?
Cinema, meanwhile, is simply the art form that most directly communicates the world to me; and I imagine I could not help but be invested in politics to some degree as a DC native with parents in the civil service.
- What is your intellectual work for?
- What else would you like us to remember and recognise about you when we in engage in conversation with you?
Zuroski, Eugenia. "'Where Do You Know From?': An Exercise in Placing Ourselves Together in the
Classroom." Mai: Feminism & Digital Culture, 17 Jan. 2017, maifeminism.com/where-do-you-know-
from-an-exercise-in-placing-ourselves-together-in-the-classroom. Accessed 3 Dec. 2020.