2019: Experience as Education
The Story-Telling and Organizing Project, Detroit Summer, and Center for Urban Pedagogy begin to integrate programs in public schools. They expand their curriculum to include applications of math and science with the help of the Algebra Project.
- What is the most important aspect of education?
- Can people's experience be the beginning point for an education system?
- Why or when is one's experience not enough to be the framework for education?
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed [Website and Book]
- Other People's Children [Book]
- Teaching to Transgress [Book]
|Previous page on path||Future Possibilities (events imagined when The Knotted Line was created), page 16 of 20||Next page on path|
Discussion of "2019: Experience as Education"
huh?Thanks to Story Telling & Organizing Project for the pharm tip. I bet there are some stories there! But what are they organizing?
Posted on 4 July 2013, 1:16 pm by Mike T. | Permalink
Add your voice to this discussion.
Checking your signed in status ...