QuickStart: Adding annotated media to a page
These steps will add an annotation link to a page which will cue up its related content; the placement and size of the resulting media player depends on the page's default view. To insert annotated media at a specific position (more precise, but less flexible), see Adding inline annotated media to a page. Note that before adding an annotation to a page you will need to have already created the annotation in Scalar.
- Sign in to your Scalar account.
- Click "New" at the bottom to create a new page, or navigate to an existing page and click "Edit."
- Select the text you want to link to the annotation.
- Click and select the annotation you want to link.
- Next to "Default view," select the view you want for this page (only the Text emphasis, Media emphasis, Split Emphasis, and Media per paragraph views support linked annotations).
- Click "Save."
For more details, see Adding Media and Links.
|Previous page on path||QuickStarts, page 11 of 18||Next page on path|