2018: Never Given...Organized and Created
Formerly Incarcerated and Convicted People’s Movement holds a nationwide caravan, visiting many rural prisons along the way. Culminating at Attica Prison, it is the largest gathering against the prison system ever.
- How visible is prison to you? How visible do you imagine slavery was to white people in the 1830s?
- Transgender Gender Variant Intersex Justice Project [Organization]
- Young Women's Empowerment Project [Organization]
- All of Us or None of Us [Organization]
- Center for Young Women's Development [Organization]
|Previous page on path||War on Drugs (example power words: capitalism, prison industrial complex, racism, agency...), page 20 of 20||Path end, return home|
Discussion of "2018: Never Given...Organized and Created"
Add your voice to this discussion.
Checking your signed in status ...