Facebook, the world’s largest social network with over 2 billion users, is important to connect with other people. If you already have an account with Facebook, you should simply complete a really quick Facebook login procedure and access it right now. Our guide contains step-by-step guides for signing in to your Facebook account on different devices, as well as solutions to different Facebook login problems.
Facebook Sign In Methods
It is quite obvious that you can use your Facebook account literally on any (okay, almost any) device. Thus, you can complete a Facebook login procedure on different devices, and we have provided detailed instructions for each of the instances. The first part of this guide, for instance, shows you how to sign in to your Facebook account on your PC/laptop, while the second part demonstrates how to log in to your account on a mobile device.
Facebook Login on Windows/Mac
Indeed, the easiest way to log in to your Facebook account is to do so on your personal computer or laptop. As you will see from this step-by-step guide, the entire login process consists only of a few steps, and you can sign in to your Facebook.com account within some seconds. Just follow our instructions and access your Facebook page right now!
- In the first place, you should open a new tab in the browser and head to the next website: https://facebook.com/.
- Once you have got to see the main webpage of Facebook, you will notice a registration form, placed on the right side. But instead of using it, you should draw your attention to a small Facebook login form right above it – that’s the place where you can sign in to your Facebook account.
- There, you should enter your mobile phone number or email address in the first field.
- Following it, you should type the password of your Facebook account in the next field.
- Next, you should click on the “Log In” button in order to access your Facebook account.
- If you have a 2-step verification feature on, you will receive an SMS message with a verification code.
- Enter that verification code in the given field on the Facebook page and click on the “Continue” button.
- Right after that, you will get to see the feed of your Facebook account. This means that you have successfully logged in to your Facebook.com account (if you don’t have a 2-step verification feature enabled, you should skip the last step).
Login to Facebook on Mobile Device
The majority of frequent Facebook users tend to use this social media on their smartphones and tablets as well. This means that you can complete a Facebook login procedure on your smartphone and access your account on a mobile device. The most convenient way of doing so is via the official Facebook app: you can download it on Google Play or Apple Store.
- First of all, you should download the official app of Facebook on your smartphone or tablet (find the links above).
- Once you have this application on your mobile device, tap its icon in order to launch the app.
- Following it, you will get to see a simple Facebook login form, placed right in the center of the page – you can sign in to your Facebook account right there.
- Type your email address (or phone number, if your Facebook account is linked to it) in the first field of that page.
- Next, enter the password of your Facebook account in the second field.
- Eventually, you can click on the “LOG IN” button and access your Facebook account.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the feed of your Facebook.com account. You are also able to sign in to your Facebook account in a mobile browser as well, but we highly recommend you to use the official app from Facebook – this method is far more convenient.
What Is Facebook
Facebook appears to be a social network, which helps people to stay connected with each other. Actually, there are more than 2 billion Facebook users nowadays, and this company has grown into one of the world’s largest ones. Not surprisingly, you can find not only simple users on this social network, but also all types of brands – including your favorite ones.
Basically, Facebook.com provides you with an exciting opportunity to stay connected with your old friends, relatives, and colleagues. On this social network, you can share information, see birthdays of your friends, watch videos, text with your friends, play games, and do many other things.
Recover Facebook Account
One of the common problems of not being able to access one’s Facebook account is a lost or forgotten password. If this has happened to you, you can use your email address or phone number in order to recover Facebook account. The entire procedure is pretty simple and straightforward, and we will demonstrate you how to complete it without a lot of fuss.
- At first, you should launch a new tab in the browser and access the following website: https://facebook.com/.
- On the website of Facebook, you will notice a Facebook login form, placed in the right upper corner. At that point, you should click on the “Forgot account?” text button, placed right beneath the “Password” field.
- On the following page, you should type your mobile phone number or email address in the provided field. Next, you have to click on the “Search” button.
- Next, Facebook will find your actual account. At that point, you should click on the “Enter Password to Log In” button.
- In the next tab, you should just enter a random password (unless you really remember yours) and click on the “Log in” button.
- Following it, you will get to see an error, saying that you have entered a wrong password. At that point, you may click either on the “Recover Your Account” button or on the “Forgot Password?” text button in the error message.
- Then, you should click on the “Reset my password” button on the following page.
- Right after that, you will receive either an email address or an SMS message with a verification code. Enter that verification code in the field on the Facebook page and click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Following it, you will have to make up a strong password of your account. Then, enter that password in both fields on the next page and click on the “Reset Password” button once more.
- Immediately after that, you will get to see the feed of your Facebook account. From that moment on, however, you will have to use your newly set password for Facebook account each time you will attempt to log in to it.
Facebook Login Problems
Unfortunately, there are plenty of instances when actual Facebook users can’t access their accounts. At this point of our guide, we have listed the most common Facebook login problems and helpful solutions to each of them. We hope that our recommendations will really help you to solve your login issue!
I forgot my email address or password. What to do? If such an instance, you should stick to the instructions from the “Recover Facebook Account” section and get your account recovered. If you forgot your email address, you should use a mobile phone to find your account on Facebook. In the worst case, you should just find your account by name. If you forgot your password, please stick to the instructions of that guide until you will reset your password. Then, just use a new password for logging in.
Facebook says that I entered the wrong information. When such an issue occurs, the first thing you should do is to double-check all the information you entered while trying to log in to your Facebook account. If you tend to copy and paste your login and/or password from other places, try to enter it manually and ensure that it is entered correctly. If you still can’t log in to your Facebook account, you are likely to need to recover your password.
Questions and Answers
Q: How to log in to Facebook without password?
Unfortunately, there is no way how you can sign in to your Facebook account without a password – unless the session has been saved in your browser and/or you didn’t log out of your account. If you don’t know your password yet you need to access your account, please use your mobile phone number/email address and recover your password.
Q: How to log in to a different Facebook account?
This is, indeed, a very simple process. In the first place, you should log out of your current Facebook account: click on the “Settings” button in the right upper corner, select “Log Out.” Next, use the Facebook login form and enter there the credentials of your other Facebook account. Then, click to enter Facebook. Welcome to your other account!
Q: How to delete Facebook account if you can’t log in?
Unfortunately, there is no way to do it. Same as in the answer to the first question, you will have to recover your password first, before actually deleting your Facebook account. You can get detailed instructions on how to recover your Facebook password in our “Recover Facebook Account” section of the guide.