I am Mr. [A.C.], Cambodian
I was born in 1954 in the province of Prey Veng, Cambodia. Son of Mr. [A. C.] and Mrs. [C. M.].
When coming of age, I was a good student in class, especially in mathematics and physical sciences. I passed my matriculation exam with success and good mention and went on to graduate from the Technical College in the university I.T.S.A.K.S. I wanted to qualify as an engineer, but Pol Pot’s event has interrupted my study. I have missed [out on] my education since I became a 3rd year Engineering student in 1975.
- a thoughtful manner when doing everything.
- wanting to be sure of anything studied.
- trying to avoid mistakes when doing something.
- the desire to study mathematics in class.
- strong feelings for music.