A Call for Submissions for C2C Digital Magazine (Spring / Summer 2015)
C2C Digital Magazine
The inaugural issue of the C2C Lantern was released in Fall / Winter 2013.
(Note: The inaugural issue of the C2C Lantern is available in an interactive format. The very first version was built on Glossi, which changed to Slippi. C2C Lantern was the brainchild of Dr. Susan Stuart.)
Calls for Submissions to the C2C Lantern
This is a call to submit articles for our next edition (Spring/Summer 2015) of Lantern, the Colleague 2 Colleague digital magazine.
Please submit papers on topics related to:
- Distance education
- Instructional technology and media
- Pedagogical practices and adult learning
- Technology implementation on member campuses
- Administration, teaching, and learning issues in higher education
- Professional development in higher education
- Book reviews, and
- Issues related to the mission of the C2C organization
Articles accepted for submission should:
- Be appropriate in length for the journal (500 - 1,000 words preferred)
- Include graphics, photos, and charts, etc., sufficient to support and highlight content OR provide relevant links to support and highlight content
- Include links to contents from digital repositories like YouTube or Vimeo, AND
- Avoid any infringement on the copyright of other authors or entities.
All article submittals go through light peer review.
Articles for the next issue (or questions and ideas) should be submitted by May 2015, via email to:
Rebecca Gould, co-editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shalin Hai-Jew, co-editor at email@example.com
The co-editors are listed in alphabetical order by last name. If you have any questions, please contact Shalin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-5262).
The C2C Lantern (now C2C Digital Magazine) publishes under a Creative Commons license, CC BY NC ND 4.0 International (author attribution required, non-commercial usage, non-derivation). Copyright remains with the author.
|Previous page on path||Cover of C2C Lantern (Fall 2014 / Winter 2015), page 19 of 20||Next page on path|