Appropriation and Remixing
Appropriation and Remixing invites readers to apply creative techniques of sampling or combining media that build upon the original texts and move the flow in the direction of new meaning.
Begin this path: Appropriation and Remixing
- 2.1 From Inspiration to Appropriation
- 2.2 Building Upon History
- 2.3 Transmedia Migrations in 'Moby-Dick'
- 2.4 Ricardo Pitts-Wiley on the Ethics of Appropriation
- 2.5 Remix Practices in 'Moby-Dick: Then and Now'
- 2.6 Reading a Remix
- 2.7 Remix Practices in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan
- 2.8 Remixing Builds Community
- 2.9 Remix Cultures
- 2.10 Creating a Remix
- 2.11 Inspiration versus Plagiarism
- 2.12 Creators, Copyright and Fair Use
- 2.13 How Remixing Stories May Help Change the World