Definitions of Sami Identity Based on Governmental Policies and Actions
- The "Ideal Sami": A reindeer herding, nomadic Sami.
- Someone whose father and/or grandfather was a reindeer herder
- Someone whose parents and/or grandparents were reindeer herders.
- Sami who practice reindeer herding as a full-time profession
This page has paths:
Contents of this path:
This page references:
- Map of Sami Influenced Cities
- Government Definition 1: The "ideal" Sami
- The Reindeer Herding Acts and their definitions of Sami identity/Qualifications
- Definitions of Sami based on the Reindeer Herding Acts
- Reindeer Husbandry as Sami identity