QuickStart: Adding media to a page
These steps will add a media link to a page; the placement and size of the resulting media player depends on the page's default view. To insert media at a specific position (more precise, but less flexible), see Adding inline media to a page. Note that before adding media to a page you will need to have already imported the media into Scalar.
- Sign in to your Scalar account.
- Click "New" at the bottom to create a new page, or navigate to an existing page and click "Edit."
- Select the text you want to link to the media.
- Click and select the media you want to link.
- Next to "Default view," select the view you want for this page (only the Text emphasis, Media emphasis, Split Emphasis, and Media per paragraph views support linked media).
- Click "Save."
For more details, see Adding Media and Links.
|Previous page on path||QuickStarts, page 10 of 18||Next page on path|