1. Lytle Hernandez, Kelly. Migra! A History of the US Border Patrol. Los Angeles: University of California Press, 2010. ebook edition.
2. Truett, Samuel, & Young, Elliott, Eds. Continental Crossroads: Remapping US-Mexico Borderlands History. Durham: Duke University Press, 2004. ebook edition.
3. "Photogrammar," http://photogrammar.yale.edu/
4. Menchaca, Martha. "Continental Crossroads: Remapping US-Mexico Borderlands History." Review of Continental Crossroads: Remapping US-Mexico Borderlands History, edited by Samuel Truett & Elliott Young. The Journal of American History, 2005. http://jah.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/3/1024.full
5. "Weatherspoon Art Museum: Zone of Contention: The U.S./Mexico Border," http://weatherspoon.uncg.edu/exhibitions/show/?title=zone-of-contention-the-usmexico-border
6. "David Taylor Studio," http://www.dtaylorphoto.com/index.cfm
|Previous page on path||Life at the Border: The Complex Communities of Yesterday and Today by Kate Berry, page 5 of 5||Path end, return home|