In order to tell marginalized and invisible histories, it's important to seek out new material. After all, if our archives doesn't have the historical material, then you have to find it somewhere.
This path contains some of the physical items I collected as well as the stories which emerged and flowered through interviews and oral histories.
Begin this path: New Collecting
- Professor Emeritus Joe Kramer in his Betws-y-Coed apartment. Courtesy of Joe Kramer.
- Professor Emeritus Joe Kramer on the Bryn Mawr campus. Courtesy of Joe Kramer.
- Professor Emeritus Joe Kramer with a student, in costumes for a play. Courtesy of Joe Kramer.
- Denise Kulp '80 (L) with co-leader of the GPA, Mary Lou Soczek '80. Courtesy of Denise Kulp.
- Denise Kulp '80 (R) with a girlfriend. Courtesy of Denise Kulp.
- The official schedule for SILC2. Courtesy of Denise Kulp '80.
- The official SILC2 flyer. Courtesy of Denise Kulp '80.
- Susan Messina '86 and Ann Pellegrini (Radcliffe '86) in Susan's dorm. Courtesy of Susan Messina.
- Dancing around the May Hole in its early years. Courtesy of Deb Rowan '90.
- Pro-lesbian bathroom graffiti. Courtesy of one of the artists.
- The dorm room of one of the artists with the inspiration for one of the motifs on her mantel. Photo courtesy of one of the artists.
- Syllabi for "Living Alternatives" and "Out and About." Courtesy of the Bryn Mawr College English Department.