Alice's mail is a reliable mail service. A number of improvements have emerged that have increased the popularity of this excellent email server. The personal account can be created from the TIM version, from the Fiber ADLS package or without an account, you will find an excellent perspective to register your account immediately.
- Step 1: go directly to TIM, where the email option will be displayed. It comes in a predetermined language which is Italian, if you are from another country, it can also be translated.
- Step 2: In any of the 3 options that we have indicated above, you will have to press "Register", where I remind you that if you have any of the packages of this company, where you will have better advantages than this service.
- Step 3: When we press this option, they indicate all the advantages of Alice's personal mail. We will add our personal data. Among them: name, surname, date of birth, and postal code.
- Step 4:here you need to add your username and password. Remember that your password should be something that only you know. This is for your safety and in this way, you will avoid all kinds of complications on account theft.
- Step 5: add your phone number and, after doing so, you will add your account security information. All you have to do is accept the terms and conditions so that after doing this you have your personal Alice email account ready.
How to Set up Windows Live Mail for Alice Mail
To configure, you should follow this simple procedure:
- Open a Windows Live Mail window
- at the bottom left, click on mail.
- Click the account tab, and then click e-mail.
- Enter the email address, password, and name to display and then click next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and then click Next.
- Click Add another email account if you want to add more accounts or click finish to start using Windows Live Mail.
- Receive and send e-mail messages
- Enter the connection parameters to receive and send e-mail messages :
- In incoming mail server: select PQP3, at this point Enter the following data in the mail server field (PQP3): in.alice.it.
- The outgoing name (SMTP) e-mail server: enter the following data: out.alice.it.
- Username including Alice.it (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and the password provided by Telecom Italia, select the option that says "Save password", then you will need to click on "end" and then they say it is the Windows Live Mail downloads new emails from the server.
- From the Tools menu, you need to select the account item.
- In the Internet account window, select the e-mail entry.
- You will have to select the desired mail account and you will have to choose the properties of the item.
In the folder which is called the server, select the required server authentication option, you will need to click on the configuration button and select and use the same configuration as your incoming mail server and then click OK.
To send, you need to change the numerical value of the outgoing mail (SMTP) in advanced settings; replace the default number 25 with the value 587.