Hotmail was renamed to Outlook.com. From that date on, users can reach the Hotmail service on both www.hotmail.com and www.outlook.com. Millions of people around the world are using Hotmail as their e-mail provide, it became one of the most famous online services of the world. One of the bigger advantages of Hotmail is that their services are completely free of charge, you never have to pay to start using Hotmail.
Once you’ve created your Hotmail account it’s really easy to login to it. In order to make it clear for you how to login to your Hotmail account, we’ve created a little tutorial. Please read the Hotmail sign in tutorial below!
1. In order to be able to sign in to your Hotmail account, you need to visitor their website (www.hotmail.com).
2. Once you visit Hotmail.com, you will see the Hotmail login form right away. They ask you for your username and password in other to grant you to access to your account.
3. Where it says ‘email@example.com’ please enter your Hotmail username, which is your username plus the extension (either @hotmail.com or @outlook.com).
4. Where it says ‘password’ please enter your Hotmail password, which you created during the sign up password.
5. Click on the ‘Sign in’- Hotmail login button once you’ve filled in all the information. If the information you entered is correct, you will automatically be forwarded to your e-mail inbox. If the information isn’t correct, red signs will put up. Correct all the red signs in order to login to your account.
6. Congratulations, you can now start using your Microsoft Hotmail account!
A common mistake is that people forget to write their password down or forget to remember it. It’s impossible to login to your Hotmail account without entering your password. Fortunately Hotmail developed a great tool to reset your Hotmail password in only a few minutes. In the tutorial below we will learn you how to reset your Hotmail password in only a few steps.
1. Under the login form you will find the line ‘Can’t access your account?’, click on this link in order to be forwarded to the right form.
2. In the next window Hotmail will ask you to verify that you are the owner of the account. You can verify this by letting Hotmail send a code to your mobile phone. You can also choose to verify with the alternate e-mail address you entered during the sign up process.
3. After verifying the required information, Hotmail will offer you the option to reset your Hotmail password and enter a new one. This time choose a strong but (for you) easy to remember password. You might want to write your password down.
4. Congratulations, you will now be able to sign in to your Hotmail account again by using you new password.