TikTok saw a major boom from the year 2018 to 2021 with over 1 billion daily active users. It’s one of the most used video platforms on the entire planet. And not just that, it’s also one of the highest revenue-generating platforms in terms of advertisements and views.
You can grow an account organically or by using paid advertisements on TikTok. It’s a great platform to reach the maximum number of your target audience. Even though it started in 2016, it created a snowball effect and captured over one billion people. Most of the target audience is Gen Z and Millennials.
Do you want to grow on TikTok? Then you must focus on creating a better strategy for your account. We can use paid promotions or buy TikTok views to grow our reach and audience.
So, are you ready to grab the attention of the more than 1 million TikTok users worldwide? Let's get started!
WHO IS YOUR TARGET?
Social media is nothing but a marketing platform these days. Where you showcase your talent in the form of images or videos. Gaining viewers is easy but gaining genuine viewers can take some time and a proper strategy.
- Ask yourself what content you want to create? Identify the type of content you would love to create in the long term. Knowing your niche is very important. The better you understand your content and stick to the uniqueness, the more TikTok will understand you.
- Understand your target audience. Check the people who like, comment, share and view your video. And try to engage with those people to build brand trust.
- Like any other social media, TikTok covers various demographics and understanding that can help you to narrow down your content ideas and push you towards creating more views.
CONTENT IS THE KING
If you aim to rule TikTok then, the content is your King. The main aim of Tiktok is to serve the audience. You get more views only and only if people are willing to watch your content. The quality of the content matters more than the quality. Few people say post 2-3 videos daily to get more views. But let me tell you a fact, one single piece of high-quality content can give you 1000 times better results than 10 TikTok videos. Now, you’ll ask me how to create good content for TikTok?
- Stick to your niche- If you create funny videos then try to stick around that niche. Don’t post random DIY videos in between the humor content as it can confuse the platform and also the audience.
- Length of the video Remember TikTok is a short video format platform. Shorter videos work better.
- Video Quality- Nobody wants to watch a pixelated video, to be honest. So, make sure you are using the better Lighting and Camera
- Storytelling- Try to grab the attention of your viewer in the first 5-8 seconds. You must have a strong hook and storytelling ability to engage with the viewer for the entire content.
- Research – research and try to be as relatable as you can.
TikTok is famous for its trends. You can grow easily on TikTok by following these viral trends. This also doesn’t mean that you have to follow these trends blindly.
- Make sure you find the trend which matches your content style.
- You always have the option to modify trending videos according to your niche. For example, a few days ago, the drone “STAY” video went pretty viral. Not all of us have a drone to re-create the video but we always have an option of using the music.
- Using trendy music has the same effect as creating trendy videos.
- Transition video performs well. Try to include a smooth transition to your video to get that "Wow Effect".
Talk to the people. No matter if it’s your audience or if it’s someone else’s audience. Always try to engage. By liking sharing or commenting on their videos. The more time you spend on engagement with a similar audience, the more views you can earn on your videos as TikTok knows the people you engage with and will showcase your work to them.
- Like and comment on the social account who is in the similar niche
- Build a community.
EFFECTIVE USE HASHTAGS
Hashtags are nothing but some pieces of words that forms a collection of content on various social media. You can find hashtags on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and also TikTok. Tiktok allows its user to Use hashtags that can help to increase their views.
- If used properly they can change the entire content game on your TikTok or else it’ll be just a piece of word.
- Include combination hashtags. Your hashtags must include broad, medium, and narrow audience reach.
- Don’t copy trendy hashtags. What works for others might not work for you. So always create a fresh set of hashtags for your account.
If you are interested in growing on TikTok then the points mentioned above will be helpful.
You can also go for paid promotion or buy views using the various external platform. But remember, organic growth will lead to ultimate success on this platform. Remember the key points content, engagement, hashtag, trends, and targeting. Using these parameters, you will see a growth in your TikTok account. These points will also help you to get featured on the “For You” page.
And if you want to grow on TikTok pretty quickly, then try considering buying TikTok views.