Advantages of Getting Transcription Services Online
12020-03-17T23:41:23-07:00Sandyea2b4f37c7ca27d6d08e80760c9bbdced5b2cd32138431plain2020-03-17T23:41:25-07:00Sandyea2b4f37c7ca27d6d08e80760c9bbdced5b2cd32Are you a busy professional with a hectic schedule looking to simplify your transcription work? The solution could lie in outsourcing your transcription tasks to an offshore transcription company. There are many service providers offering accurate online transcription services in customized turnaround time.
Online Transcription - Efficient and Convenient
Technology has simplified the process of outsourcing transcription. An established online transcription service provider would offer various options for the transmission of files. For instance, you can dictate directly via a toll-free telephone number into a central server that both you and the transcription company can access. You can also record your dictation on a digital recorder and upload it on the server. Your dictation is accessed by a transcriptionist who listens to it and transcribes it into the required format. The dictated files are then uploaded onto the server for you to access. Quick and safe file transfer is assured with File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and browser-based 256 bit AES encryption.
Outsourcing Saves Time and Money
Opting for online transcription services is a great boon for healthcare facilities, insurance companies, legal professionals, academic institutions, media and publishing businesses, police departments, and much more. For instance, if you are a busy legal professional, you can benefit from accurate and timely legal transcription service from a professional transcription company that specializes in this area. Outsourcing to the right legal transcription company can help you save money that would have otherwise gone into:
• Employing professional legal transcriptionists and other additional staff • Employee benefits such as payroll taxes, health insurance, medical office space, paid vacation time, workers' compensation insurance and many more • Management and administrative costs • Office space and transcription-related infrastructure • Equipment and software, including acquisition, upgrades, depreciation, and maintenance
The right service provider can ensure quality services and 24 X 7 availability from anywhere at any time, enabling you to access your information any time.
Choose the Right Online Transcription Company
One of the main advantages of partnering with the right online transcription service provider is that you get professional documentation solutions. The company would have a team of transcription specialists with vast experience in the field, which allows them to provide high quality transcripts in the desired format within customized turnaround time. You are provided with a proper document flow management system that allows you to monitor the progress of your files and edit them if necessary. Online management and archiving of your files also makes it easy to share them, enhancing the efficiency and productivity of your office.
Choose the Right Legal Transcription Company
Make sure to consider the following points while choosing an online transcription service provider to outsource your legal transcription tasks.
• Accuracy and quality: The firm you hire will play a major role in the quality of services you receive. Reliable legal transcription company ensures 99% accuracy for the transcripts they provide. Three level quality checks will be provided to ensure error-free services
• Flexible dictation methods: They provide you with flexible dictation options such as digital recorders and toll free phone numbers that can reduce the file backlog.
• Document flow management system: Document flow management system they follow for end-to-end tracking of data allows you to monitor the progress of your files. Online management and archiving of your files also makes it easy to share them, enhancing the efficiency of your office.
• Safe file transfer: Professional online transcription companies adopt several measures such as password protected computers, daily updated firewalls and antivirus software to ensure the security of the records they handle. The final transcripts are delivered promptly and securely to our clients through FTP and browser-based 256 bit AES encryption protocol.
• Get files in your required format: Transcribed files are provided in any kind of file format including wav, digital, tape, mp4, dss, cassettes, mp3, DVD, and more.
• Round the clock customer support: The right service provider can ensure quality services and 24 X 7 availability from anywhere at any time, enabling clients to access their information safely via the Internet.
• Competitive pricing: Prices offered by reliable transcription companies are competitive where you can save up to 30-40 percent on your digital transcription costs.
• Ask for a FREE quote: Established legal transcription services provide free trial services that help you evaluate their accuracy and turnaround time.
Partnership with a professional online transcription company can help you get customized documentation solutions and maintain accurate records of all your legal proceedings and documents.