However, there are a number of advantages and disadvantages that are important to consider before making the final decision
Here, experts from Ebbets Field Apartments housing complex will share some of the advantages and disadvantages of both types of homes.
Benefits of living in a house
According to Ebbets Field Apartments housing experts, some of the benefits of living in a house are:
- Houses can be modified or expanded.
- Insulated houses offer great reduction in outside sounds.
- The garden can be decorated at will since it is private.
- You can have all kinds of pets.
- There is the freedom to choose service providers.
- Houses offer more privacy.
Ebbets Field Apartments housing experts share the disadvantages of living in a house:
- All repair and improvement expenses are the sole responsibility of the owner
- Increases the probability of having dead spaces that are difficult to fill aesthetically with furniture or decoration.
- Higher spending on basic services.
- Tendency to isolation from the rest of the community due to the few opportunities for sharing.
- The security of the home is the responsibility of the owner.
Benefits of living in an apartment
Ebbets Field Apartments housing experts indicate that the benefits of living in an apartment are the following:
- Residents can enjoy a swimming pool, gym, green areas and other amenities, whose cost is reduced, since it is divided between all the apartments in the building or housing complex. Ebbets Field Apartments offers a number of amenities. Some of these are playground, courtyard, laundry facilities, maintenance on-site, and controlled access.
- Due to the number of apartments that must be sold for each building, companies create agreements with banks to make the application for mortgage credit and payment of the foot easier.
- They are ideal for those living alone for the first time, thanks to their easy maintenances.
- There are surveillance systems with guards that record the activity of residents and visitors. Ebbets Field Apartments offers 24/7 security.
- The interior equipment is modern and of a high quality. In addition, in the event of any failure, the after sales service responds to eventualities in new apartments.
When you are looking for an apartment, Ebbets Field Apartments housing experts indicate that you also have to consider the following disadvantages:
- Any change in the structure must be consulted and authorized with the administration.
- You can only contract telephone, internet and cable television service with the company or companies that are associated with the building.
- There may be noises from the shared walls that separate apartments.
- Lack of space to store things.
- Windows should be secured before moving in with small children or pets.