This path, Filmic Texts, consists of an overview of the theoretical underpinnings and the attendant teaching and learning practices of IML340: The Praxis of New Media. Several student projects are included, with analysis of their efforts and this path also includes a reflective element, as further research has led to enhancements of the pedagogical approach.
Begin this path: Filmic Texts
- The Limits of Television
- Digital Filmic Texts
- IML340: The Praxis of New Media
- Iraqi Doctors: On the Front Lines of Medicine
- Digital Pedagogy + The Fifth Estate
- Digital Argument
- The Fifth Estate and Activism
- Psychic Numbing
- Decoding Filmic Texts
- Cinema Verite: High School
- The Syntax of Documentary
- Digital Complexity
- Models as Scaffolding
- After Iraqi Doctors
Discussion of "Filmic Texts"
Add your voice to this discussion.
Checking your signed in status ...