Motives for Reading
Motives for Reading urges readers to reflect on their personal motives for approaching a text and allowing themselves to be moved by the flow of others’ interpretations and media creations.
Begin this path: Motives for Reading
- 1.1 Towards a Participatory Model of Reading
- 1.2 Performing Reading
- 1.3 Finding a Flow Across Texts
- 1.4 Who Are You as a Reader?
- 1.5 Pleasure and Purpose-Driven Reading
- 1.6 Reading the Characters
- 1.7 Re-Reading and Re-Writing Texts
- 1.8 Reading with a Pencil in Hand
- 1.9 Moby-Dick in Pictures: One Drawing for Every Page
- 1.10 Collaborative Reading
- 1.11 Reading Across Media
- 1.12 'Flotsam' as a Transmedia Story