Effective methods(پنجره دوجداره)
- Participate voluntarily in performance plans beyond mandatory guidelines. Examples of these programs can be found in the LEED Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
- Ensure that the design complies with the energy conservation guidelines "if applicable" or ASHRAE standards.
- Keep up-to-date records of the operation and maintenance of the system and ensure that the staff of this department have the necessary technical knowledge, receive the necessary training, have the necessary information and act in their duties in an active manner.
- Objectives to be used and energy needs, and track and discuss them with operational personnel at appropriate intervals.
- To work in the design, construction, and operation of the building life cycle, act as a group.
- Train the inhabitants of the building to understand and report on the quality of indoor air and energy problems and consider ways to encourage them in this regard.
- Participate in general and equivalent revisions to designing guidelines and standards.
8 - Encourage participation in the professional organization, provide training on persistent methods, share in quality journals, and bookmark useful web sites.
Building Shell: To minimize the air penetration in the building, use high-quality shells and insulating reinforcement spaces as well as other ventilated areas. Specify the tests to ensure that the design criteria are met.
Use the most practical insulation values for roofs, walls and building glasses.
Take into account the comfort of the inhabitants and, at the same time, consider the maximum possible reduction in the size of the mechanical systems.
Use automated or rotary doors at the entrance of the building. According to the ASHRAE recommendation, the use of these doors can reduce up to 75% of indoor air penetration in buildings compared with the doors of a single flange or two standard lamellae.
Use shading glasses filled with argon with special coating applied by the "Shadow Coefficient" factory. Use light nuggets or canopies to help reduce the amount of freezing during peak hours.
Try to use the shadow of trees and plants around the building as much as possible.
Using maintenance programs, a significant upgrade to the entrance and shell of the building, maintains and improves the body's resistance to air penetration.