The Roger Casement Papers at UCD
This collection consists largely of letters from Roger Casement to Captain Hans Boehm, during Casement's stay in Germany in 1915, as well as some associated material (photographs, medals) relating to his first contact with the German authorities in November and December 1914 and the formation of the Irish Brigade in 1915.
The entire contents of this collection can be viewed at the UCD Digital Library.
See also the interactive visual timeline of this collection.
Begin this path
- About the Roger Casement Papers
- Prisoner of War Camp, Limburg an der Lahn, Germany
- Agreement made by Casement with the German Foreign Office, December 1914
- The Findlay Affair
- Recruits to the Irish Brigade
- Letter from Casement to Boehm
- Photograph of Hans Boehm in evening dress
- Bronze Medals Memorialising Casement