Sign in MSN Email – the webmail service from Microsoft, you could start sending, receiving emails and store files with 15 GB of free online storage and access them anywhere on other devices. Before MSN Email Login account, you need to create a free account to use Microsoft’s products. Go to Hotmail Outlook Sign up for our detailed instructions.
Follow the MSN Email Login tutorial to help you access your account in web browser, apps and mobile devices.
MSN Email Login on web
- Go to MSN Email Login page www.hotmail.com or https://outlook.live.com/.
- Enter your MSN Hotmail address or phone number and provide your password. Click Sign in.
- Check the box Keep me signed in if you are signing in from a personal computer and you want to be signed in automatically each time visit this page.
www.hotmail.com Login on mobile device
- Open Microsoft Outlook app on your device.
- Tap Get started.
- Enter your email address in the box (you can add account from email services other than outlook such as: Gmail, Yahoo Mail…). Tap Continue when done.
- You will have to sign in the www.hotmail.com msn email address that you have provided for signing up. Enter your password. Click Sign in.
- Allow Microsoft Outlook app to access your account’s information. Scroll down and tap Yes (Or Allow if you used a Gmail address).
- Wait for a few moments. Tap Maybe later if you don’t want to add more email account (Outlook can manage multiple email accounts).
You will be shown a brief guide about the app’s interface, tap Skip if you don’t like. You are now logged in MSN Email on your mobile device. For help to log out, go www.hotmail.com.