- Log into your Yahoo account.
Check this if you don’t know how to log into Yahoo! Mail.
If you don’t have any yahoo account, you must sign up for a new Yahoo account.
- Click the Compose button at the top left of the page. A new message form screen will now appear.
- Enter your recipients into the “To” text field. If that person is already in your contacts, you can just enter their name from there. If not, you need to write their full email address. It can be to any email, not just a “@yahoo.com” address.
- Type a message subject in the Subject If you don’t enter it, you will get a warning when you try to send the email.
You can still send an email without a message subject. However, it isn’t good email etiquette and it may get blocked by spam filters.
- Type the message in the bottom box.
- Click Send. Your message has been sent!