Hotmail was always the most chosen option to create an email account. This company provides a safe and free service. However, Hotmail is no longer called that way because it has changed and has become Outlook. Hotmail started as one of the programs included in the Microsoft Office package along with Word or Excel. But it is now available on Internet completely free. If you already have a Hotmail account you can now change your address to be @Outlook.com( hotmail log in) or simply sign in with your hotmail account.
To Log in Hotmail you have to enter the Hotmail official website :
Achieve Hotmail Log in Successfully – Hotmail.com(log) sign in
- Successful hotmail log in can be easily done at www.outlook.com
Successful Hotmail log in can be easily done at www.outlook.com if you have previously created the hotmail.com account which now has more to offer in addition to the free email service. Although MSN Hotmail has been upgraded to Outlook.com, your email address remains the same and now you can even create an alternate email address with @outlook.com for sending email messages.
Despite the change, you will still need the same Hotmail login details, your email address and password. The Hotmail sign in form shown in the image below will be found at Hotmail sign in , Hotmail log in or at www.outlook.com and can be used the same way.
- Hotmail(log) sign in -If you do not have a Microsoft account
Hotmail login After typing in the email and password required for your Hotmail login, you will be redirected to Outlook.com.
If you do not have a Microsoft account, you will conveniently find an option to sign up for one right below the Outlook login page. To make it easier for you to sign in without entering the login details at least for a few days or weeks, you can keep the “keep me signed in” option at the login page. Incase you forget your Hotmail log in details especially the password, there is also an option right below the Sign in button to help you recover it and login successfully.
After achieving your Hotmail log in, you will immediately access the new Outlook.com inbox. The new interface is more user-friendly and will allow you to check your mails and perform other tasks easily. Hotmail now provides unlimited storage with SkyDrive in your inbox providing up to 7GB.
You can only expect few if any Hotmail login issues. The most common issue that denies access to an account is when a password has been forgotten. That can easily be resolved as long as you provided alternate email address and mobile phone number during the Outlook sign up or in the course of using your account. They are used to help you recover forgotten Hotmail log in details. Incase you provide the right Hotmail login details but can’t succeed to sign in to your account, you will most probably need to check the settings of your browser for an option to clear the cache. Otherwise the Hotmail login is very easy and is done securely with the https prefix shown in address bar.
Understanding Hotmail(log ) sign in- Email Hotmail Basics
- Using Hotmail.com is fun and easy after understanding some common basics: To start with, if you happen to be looking for information about your contact list, there is a lot to learn about contact list management. It’s also important to understand how to send and read your emails. After viewing the full menu bar, you can click on an Email of your choice. You will be able to see the most recent emails and headers for past emails featuring similar subject line as long as the message grouping is on. You can however turn it off as it is on by default. If you wish to read a previous email, you can click on the header.
+ Continue reading your Hotmail emails by clicking on the ‘Options’ icon, followed by clicking ‘More mail settings’. Under the ‘Reading email’ option, click Group by conversation and pre-load messages.
+ This can be followed by highlighting the ‘Show messages individually’ and then click on the ‘Save’ tab. To go back to your inbox, click on the Outlook logo on the upper left.
- Printing Hotmail email is easy. To do this, go to the main menu bar and click on the symbol illustrated by … (three dots). Click the down arrow just next to ‘Reply’. Compose a new mail by clicking ‘New’ and click ‘To’ or the tab below it to add a recipient. You can also click the recipient in the frequent contacts list or enter their names or emails addresses and click on them when they appear. The spell check tool in Outlook allows you to correct errors by right-clicking words underlined in red. Pick the correct word from the list of words that appears and ‘Add to dictionary’ any underlined word that is correct. Click ‘Ignore’ for words only meant for your email.
+ To attach photos or files, click ‘Insert’ and pick your method. These include ‘Files as attachments’ for easy saving of smaller files on desktops by recipients, ‘Pictures inline’ that combines both pictures and text and ‘Share from SkyDrive’ that sends a link to only pictures chosen in SkyDrive. This applies well in large files and photo album. Click ‘People’, ‘Calendar’ or ‘SkyDrive’ after clicking the down arrow next to the Outlook logo.
+ To preview the Outlook reading pane, click on the ‘Options’ icon and under the reading pane, click ‘Right’ or ‘Bottom’. To add a new folder, Right-click ‘Folders’ and click ‘Add a new folder’. To make ‘Reply all’ your default, click ‘Options’ and go to ‘More mail settings’. Under ‘Reading email’ click ‘Make “Reply-all” my default response’. Choose ‘Yes’ and click ‘Save’ as shown below. To sign out, click your name on the upper right and then click ‘Sign out’.
Outlook was always the most chosen option to create an email account. This company provides a safe and free service. However, Hotmail is no longer called that way because it has changed and has become Outlook. Outlook started as one of the programs included in the Microsoft Office package along with Word or Excel. But it is now available on Internet completely free. If you already have a Hotmail account you can now change your address to be @Outlook.com( Hotmail log in) or simply sign in with your Hotmail account.
10 ANSWERS ABOUT Hotmail (OUTLOOK.COM)
Microsoft announced the launch of a new mail service: Outlook.com. It is created to be more effective on social networks and offer more functions and tools thanks to Skype, SkyDrive and Office.
Here are 10 answers about Hotmail (Oultook.com) questions:
1) Is Outlook.com a new name for Hotmail?
No it isn´t. Outlook .com is a new mail service of the Cloud.
2) Will my current Hotmail account disappear?
No for the moment. Hotmail will still work for those who continue using it. Hotmail users can update to Outlook.com and continue receiving and sending messages from @hotmail.com account. Hotmail accounts can be used on Outlook.com
3) How can I update from Hotmail to Outlook.com?
You must enter to outlook.com
Sign up with your current @hotmail account (msn.com or live.com, etc)
4) Do I need a new account name and password to sign up Outlook.com?
Users can update using the same account name and password that already have on Hotmail.
5) When I start using Outlook .com means that I have already 2 mail accounts ?
Update doesn´t mean that you have a new account. If you updated from Hotmail to Outlook.com, you will change your Hotmail account into an Outlook.com account. On the short term, users will be moved to new Outlook.com
6) Shall I loose my information by changing from Hotmial to Outlook.com?
All you information will be available on your new Outlook.com account. No mails, contacts or events will be missed. Your folders classification also will be saved, so to sum up, everything you had programmed or custom on your Hotmail account will be available on your new Outlook.com account.
7) What do I have to do to have an Outlook.com account?
If you have updated to Outlook.com it is possible that you want a new account with the domain @outlook.com. This is optional and you can always use the service with your current @hotmail.com account. There are two ways to have a new @outlook.com account: You can create an alias or nick for your Hotmail account which means that you can give the @outlook.com domain to the new account. Messages will arrive to your @hotmail account as usual and you can send messages from any of both accounts. Second way is by renaming your account. This means that when you want to enter to Microsoft services like Xbox Live, SkyDrive, Windows Phone, etc you must do it by entering your new account name user.
8) What do I do if I want to pass to Outlook.com and the name of my Hotmail account is not available?
Users take the name they want as they are changing to Outlook. Sooner you have your new address, better chance to keep having your old name.
9) How to return to Hotmail from Outlook.com?
If by any chance you are enjoying Outlook.com and want to return to Hotmail.com, just click on the icon on the upper right side of the screen, and select ¨back to Hotmail¨
10) Is there any Outlook.com tech service?
Yes there is. On Outlook.com help service you can have the answers you are looking for.