If you entered the title of your book during the registration process, then you’ll see it featured on the index page and can click the title to go to its home page.
If not, here's how to create your first book:
- Go to the Index page.
- Check the upper-right corner to see if you're already signed in. If you see a "Sign in" link, click it and do so.
- Click the "Dashboard" link in the upper-right corner.
- Click the "My account" tab.
- At the bottom of the page where it says "Create new book," enter the title of your book (you can change it later), and click "Create." You should see a message in green at the top of the screen letting you know that the new book has been created.
- Click the title of the book where it appears under "Your books" to go to the home page of your new book.
This page has paths:
This page references:
- My account tab of the Scalar Dashboard