QuickStart: Annotating a video
- Sign in to your Scalar account.
- Navigate to the video you wish to annotate and click "Edit annotations" at the bottom.
- In the annotation editor, click the plus button to create a new annotation.
- Enter the title of the annotation.
- Use the two "Set" buttons to set the in and out points of the annotation to the current position of the playhead.
- Enter the content of the annotation.
- Click "Save."
For more details, see Annotating Media.
|Previous page on path||QuickStarts, page 7 of 18||Next page on path|