Editing a Page's History
Scalar preserves all versions of each page and media file as you create your book, and all versions are preserved and publicly accessible by default. If you wish to delete specific versions of a resource, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the resource.
- Select "History editor" from the View menu at the bottom of the navigation widget on the left.
- A summary of all of the resource's versions will be displayed. You can click the title of any version to view it in its entirety.
- Click the checkboxes next to any versions in the list you want to delete, and then click "Delete selected versions" at the bottom of the list
- Deleting versions will leave gaps in the version numbering; to eliminate these gaps, click "Re-order version numbers" at the bottom of the list.
|Previous page on path||Advanced Topics, page 2 of 3||Next page on path|