In this article, you can find almost every topic related to the Google Play Store like:
- About Google Play Store
- Download, install and uninstall Google Play Store
- Payment methods at Google Play Store
- Updating Google Play Store and other apps
- Fake Google Play Store and apps
- Google Play store Alternatives
About Google Play Store:
Google Play Store is a digital distribution service for Android operating systems. The platform is operated and developed by Google Inc. the users can install the app or visit the website https://play.google.com/ to browse and applications designed for Android devices and are developed by Android Software Development Kit (SDK). The apps will be published through Google. Currently, the available services of Google Play Store are Paid Apps and Games, Devices, Magazines, Books, Movies, TV Shows and Music.
The apps and services available at Google Play Store are either free or paid. To download any app or service, your Android device must be capable and should have all the system requirements for that concerned app or service. The users can browse for the app and services offered and are available at Google Play Store and download them on their devices. There are many manufacturers who provide the Android as their operating system like Samsung, LG, Huawei, Lenovo, HTC, Nokia, 1+ (One Plus), Red Mi (Xiomi / MI), Oppo, Vivo etc.
As talked earlier, Google Play Stores serves as the official app store for Android devices which include mobile phones, tablets, pads, smart Televisions etc. The Google Play Store was earlier launched as Android Market. The app was announced on August 28, 2008 and was made available to users on October 22, 2008. In May 2016, the app was renamed as Google Play Store. Since then, the app has been a great hit at the market because of the number of Android device users. There has been a constant improvement in the app and a new version or update is made sure to be available for the Android device users every possible time. Play store free download for mobile samsung
How to Download, Install and Uninstall Google Play Store on Mobile devices:Many of the Android devices may not have Google Play Store app already installed in it or the might get uninstalled mistakenly or the users delete or uninstall the app intentionally for some reason. If you want to download, install or uninstall the Google Play Store, please go through the concerned section below.
Download Google Play Store app:
The Google Play Store app can be downloaded on your Android device through an Android Application Package (APK) file. If you are willing to download the Google Play Store set up file on your Android mobile device, follow the below steps to complete the process:
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection.
- Open the browser and search for the term “Google Play Store app APK file download”.
- You will get a number of search results directing you to the websites who offer free set up of Google Play Store app for your Android device.
- Make sure you download the latest version from a secure website because many of the websites will provide corrupted set up files.
- Click on the download option available at the website you have visited.
- Your Google Play Store APK file download will start soon.
- If you have downloaded the file on your computer, make sure to transfer the file to your mobile device on which you want to install the Google Play Store app through USB cable or data sharing apps.
Install Google Play Store app:Make sure that you have transferred the downloaded Google Play Store APK set up file to your Android mobile device. To download any app from an unknown source or APK file, you need to provide some permission and enable the option to install apps from unknown sources. Your mobile device will not install the apps apart from the trusted sources. To continue installing the Google Play Store app from the downloaded APK file, please enable the settings for unknown sources by following the below steps:
- Unlock your Android mobile device and go to the phone’s menu.
- Enter in to the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down and go to the “Security” option.
- Look for the Unknown Source option and check on the box available near it.
- A pop up box will appear warning you about the situation.
- Click on “Ok” to continue the installation process.
- Google will now allow the unknown sources to install apps on the Android mobile device.
- Go to the location where the downloaded APK file has been stored in your phone’s memory.
- Once you find the file, click on it.
- A box will pop up once you select the APK file.
- Look for the option “Package Installer” in the list and click on it.
- A dialog of terms and conditions will appear. Have a look at them and agree for it to begin the installation process.
- Once you have agreed and clicked on “Install” option, the installation process will begin soon.
- Once the installation process gets finished, you will find the latest version of Google Play Store installed on your Android mobile device’s menu.
- Go to your phone’s menu and enter into the “Settings” option.
- Go to “Security” and look for the “Unknown Source” option.
- Make sure to uncheck the box available near it.
- This will disable the unknown source installation on your Android mobile device.
google play store app install free You can uninstall Google Play Store app from your Android mobile device anytime. The installation process of Google Play store app is very simple. You can follow the below steps to uninstall the Google Play Store app anytime from your android mobile device:
Uninstall Google Play Store app:
- Unlock your Android mobile device.
- Hold the Google Play Store icon in the menu till you see the options to create a short cut or delete the app.
- Drag the icon on the delete or uninstall option.
- You will get a pop up appear on the screen asking the confirmation to uninstall the app.
- Confirm the action.
- Soon you will see the uninstallation process.
- Once the process is completed, the Google Play Store app will be removed from your Android mobile device.
Activate your account at Google Play Store:After downloading and installing the Google Play Store app on your Android mobile device, you need to sign in to it. This can be done by providing your Google account details like providing your Gmail email address and password. You can download the apps or the services available at the Google Play Store only after signing in to your account at the Google Play Store app. So make sure that you have a Google account before you start using the Google Play Store mobile app.
Google Play Store — Control Automatic Updates of Apps:There is constant development in the working and presentation of Google Play Store from its developer. These updates sometimes get some problems with them because of the bugs and other factors. This might cause the Google Play Store not functioning properly. There are also some cases when the Google Play Store gets updated automatically. The other apps related to Google and downloaded from the Google Play Store get automatically updated. Please go through the below steps to activate or deactivate the automatic updates of the Google Play Store app.
- Make sure that the device you are using is connected to the active internet connection.
- You can continue the process even without the internet but with internet, you can see more options.
- Open the Google Play Store app from your phone’s menu.
- You can locate a 3 – line option on the top left of the screen.
- Tap on that option and select the “Settings” option from the list popped out.
- Tap on “Auto update apps”.
- You can see three options namely:
- Do not auto-update apps: This option does not update apps automatically. You need to update them manually.
- Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges may apply: This option updates the apps any time either on Wi-Fi or mobile data. This may cost you if you don’t an active data pack or insufficient data balance.
- Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only: This option updates the apps only when your device is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Select any option based on your requirement and usage of the Android mobile device.
Fake Google Play Store apps:As the Google Play Store is very popular and the most widely used app store in the world, there has been an increase in the number of availability of fake Google Play Store apps. These apps are corrupted and may contain viruses. Such apps can harm your device and may result in malfunctioning of the app. So make sure that whenever you download the setup file for Google Play Store app, always make sure that you download it from a secured and well-known site.
There are also some apps available on the Google Play Store which are useless and can cause slow down your Android mobile phone’s system. There are apps like torch lights related, memory booster or cleaner, Wi-Fi or other signal enhancers and copies of the famous games which are not at all useful and are harmful for your mobile phone or other devices. So make sure you download the apps from the official and trusted developer.
However, Google has improved its statistics in banning such apps and services online at Google Play Store. The stats say that 99% of such spams do not reach the users through the Google Play Store. But prevention is better than cure. So keep in mind to check the developer before you install such apps.
Play store free download for mobile samsung
Google Play Store Alternativess:Though Google Play Store is the official Android app store for the Android devices, but there are some other app stores available online which can be a great substitute for Google Play Store. The following are the apps which can be a great substitute for the Google Play Store:
- Amazon: Amazon is the best way after Google Play Store for Android devices. It offers free and paid apps.
- GetJar: It provides apps for Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile etc.
- F-Droid: This app is funded by donations and all the apps are available in this app are FOSS (Free and Open Source Software).
- Aptoide: The app has a vast number of apps and so does the security risks.
- Uptodown: This app contains only free to download apps and is a highly safe and secure platform to download the apps after Google Play Store.
- APKUpdater: This app provides the updates of other apps earlier than Google Play Store.
You may like to know about video calling app Google duo download