Even though America Online, which is also known as simply AOL, don’t tend to be among the top 3 most popular email services, it is getting more and more popular overall. On this page, we will show you how to complete an AOL Mail login procedure and sign in to your account on any device. At the end of this article, you will find a section with solutions to the most common AOL sign in problems.
How to Make an AOL Mail Login?
Naturally, you can log in to your AOL email account basically on any device. This means that you can access your mail from anywhere and at any time – you should just have internet access for that. On this page, we will show you how to complete the AOL Mai login procedure step by step on any device.
AOL Mail Login on PC
Indeed, the most convenient and easy way to use your AOL account is to do so on a PC or laptop. In such a case, you should complete the AOL Mail login procedure only once – you are able to save your username in your browser. At this point in our guide, we will show you how to sign in to your account on a PC or laptop.
- First of all, you should access the website of AOL by giving a click here: https://login.aol.com/.
- On the right side of that webpage, you will notice the AOL Mail login form. Basically, that’s the place where you can sign in to your AOL account.
- At first, you have to enter your email address or username in the given field there.
- Next, you can choose to keep logged in to your AOL account. For that purpose, you should simply check the box near “Stay signed in,” placed right beneath the “Next” button. Yet, we highly advise you against doing so if anyone else has access to that computer.
- Once you are done with providing your email address, click on the “Next” button.
- On the following page, you will have to provide the password of your AOL account. At that point, type your password in the given field and click on the “Sign in” button.
- Immediately after doing so, you will be redirected to the main webpage of AOL. At that point, however, you will be signed in to your AOL account. In order to access your inbox, you should simply click on the “Mail” button on the left-side menu.
- Then, you will get to see the inbox of your AOL email address. Now, you can use your email account in a way you wish.
AOL Mail Sign In on Mobile Devices
Of course, you might also use your AOL mail account on mobile devices (such as smartphones or tablets) as well. But for that purpose, you must have an AOL mail app installed on your device. If you don’t have the app yet, you can download AOL for iOS or AOL for Android.
- First of all, you should tap the icon of the AOL app on your smartphone or tablet.
- After you have launched the AOL app, you will get to see the page with the news. At the bottom, you will get to see a menu with 5 buttons. At that point, you must tap the “Mail” button (it is placed in the left-bottom corner).
- On the next page, you must enter your email address or username in the given AOL Mail login form. Once you have done that, tap the “Next” button.
- Following it, you should enter the password in the field on the next page. Following it, you have to tap the “Sign in” button.
- Then, you will become logged in to your AOL account right away. Now, you can select “Mail” and access your AOL inbox like that. Following it, you can use your AOL account on a mobile device the way you wish.
AOL Mail Login Problems
Are you experiencing problems with how to complete the AOL sign-in procedure? In this part of our guide, we will describe the most common problems and provide solutions to them. So, if you can’t access your AOL account, for now, we recommend you to check out this part of the page with solutions in the first place.
I can’t access my AOL account; the system tells me that my password is incorrect.
If you are sure that you provide a correct password yet the error remains the same, then there is no other way than to recover your password. For that purpose, you have to start the AOL process. But at the stage of entering your password, you should click on the “I forgot my password” text button. Then, use your phone number or an alternative email address to recover the password.
I am entering my username, but the system writes that none such email address has been found. What should I do?
In the first place, you should make sure that you enter the correct email address or username. Basically, AOL allows users to enter either a username or an email address. If the problem persists, then you should click on the “Trouble signing in?” text button while trying to access your account. Then, enter your phone number linked to your account and get your username/email address recovered (that’s if you don’t remember the username).
I think that someone else might know the password to my account.
If this happens, we highly recommend you to change your password immediately and, perhaps, enable 2-step verification. For that purpose, you should enter make an AOL Mail login in the first place. Then, you should go to the “Account Security” settings of your account. There, you can both change your current password and enable 2-step verification.
If you would like to get to know more information about how to use AOL Mail, here we will provide links to some useful sources. These sources might definitely serve as a decent supplement to the information we have provided above so far.
Fix problems signing into your AOL account
Change or reset your AOL password
Add or remove AOL account recovery info
Learn to Easily Recover a Forgotten AOL Mail Password