The Answer Is-“Yes THEY Can!
Sounds like an impossible job-but it is quite simple - and you can do it without painful and costly dental procedures. Just follow this two-steps method given in the article and you can regrow gums without spending 1000’s of dollars on painful dental procedures.
First Let’s Know About The Super Biggest Cause Of Gum Recession;
“ Harmful Bacteria caused by Poor oral Hygiene”. Before you can stop or reverse gum recession, we need to fight a war against them. The harmful bacteria start to eat away the soft gum tissue that connects firmly with your teeth bone. In a nutshell, gum disease caused by harmful bacteria is the most wide-spread reason of receding gums. And Receding gums caused by some disease can easily be reversed using the method given in this article. Keep in mind that the harmful bacteria cause various gum disease and according to the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dentistry Hygiene Canter, these bacteria are a severe Life-threat.
All of us brush at least once a day but still over 80% of the US population has Gum Disease. This entire means is we need to adjust the Way we think About Toothpaste. To beat the constant bacterial onslaught, and to begin winning the fight against the bacteria that cause gum disease, you have to take the Two Steps.
Step 1: Adjust the Way You Think About Toothpaste. We've all been conditioned to assume that commercial toothpaste and oral rinse are the safest products. But have you ever read the Warning note printed on your Favorite tube?
- “Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years”.)
- “If swallowed in large quantity, contact Poison Control center immediately.”
Would You Like To Put Anything In You Month That Has A Warning From Poison Control Center?
Here Are Some Facts About Fluoride; Fluoride is banned in many countries like Austria, Germany, France, and China. It's not proven yet if it helps in the prevention of root cavities. Fluoride can weaken connective tissue of gum; which means it can detach your gums from the teeth bone- a big problem if you are looking to regrow your gums. Fluoride is also associated with tumor growth, bone cancer, premature aging, infertility, brain abnormalities, and much more. Other ingredients in Store brand toothpaste are triclosan and sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Why Commercial Tooth Paste And Oral Rinse Is Not The Right Option?
Alcohol-based oral rinse kills bacteria, but it can also dry the mouth area, which accelerates bacteria growth. This is exactly the reverse you want to do. You need saliva to win the war against bad bacteria, commercial mouthwash is not the solution once and for all oral issues.
Use Dental pro 7™ that will destroy the bad bacteria throughout full day, every day. It is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. It is made up of 100% natural ingredients with healing properties to start boosting the gum regrowth as soon as you start using it. There's nothing likes Dental Pro7 ™ in the market - it's fast, effective, 100% natural, safe, and leaves a fresh clean feeling in your mouth.
>> Click Here To Visit Official Site
Why Dental Pro 7? Dental Pro 7 is endorsed by the Dentists, and trusted by Patients all over the world. This liquid miracle is a perfect decoction of natural herbs is specially engineered to stimulate gum regrowth. Every time you use Dental Pro 7™ its ingredients start to attack the germs that attack the gum tissues. Dental Pro 7™ is a two in one gum treatment and breath freshener.
So, it's time Stop Using Chemical-Based dental products!
>> Click Here To Visit Official Site
Dental Pro 7™ kills the 22 types of harmful oral bacteria that are responsible for 99% of gum problems.
Here Are Some More Benefits;
- 'Lipid’ based Formulation;
- Extremely powerful;
- Easy To Use;
- Saves You 1000’s Of Dollars;
- Scientifically Proven;
- It's Completely Natural;
- Treats Gum, Tooth And Breathe Complications
- Quick Results;
- It Really Works;
- Completely Natural Concentrated;
- 100% Money Back Guaranty
- Dental Pro 7 Is Made In The USA
- Great Customer Support Team
The Causes Of Gum Recession Gum recession occurs due to several causes, from harsh brushing to grinding your teeth. Your oral care routines, the alignment of your teeth, your lifestyle choices as well as your genetics also play a part when it comes to receding gum tissue. Gum recession affects the look of your smile and may knock your confidence. Receding gums can grow back on their own if it’s due to gum disease which is the most prominent reason behind gum recession. So, before going to the treatment option let’s first investigate What Happens When Receding Gums Occur?
Your gums were made to safeguard your teeth and do this in 2 steps. First, the connected gingiva firmly connects your teeth to the bone. Secondly, the unattached or gingival mucosa protects the insides of your cheeks and gums. The edge of the gum tissue, which is all around your teeth, is called gingival margin. When the margin wears away from the teeth, and roots become uncovered and a lot more prone to decay and loss of the tooth.
Grow Back Receding Gums
While your gums won't return by themselves, there are some solutions to treat gingival recession. The most appropriate treatment methods depend on how complex the recession is and whether you have symptoms of periodontal disease.
Your Dentist May Recommend You A Gum Graph
If you have a sizeable amount of recession, your dentist may recommend a gum graft to replace the lost tissue. Gum grafting is surgery that usually involves taking tissue from one area, such as the roof of the mouth, then converting it to the gum line. If you have signs and symptoms of periodontal disease, the oral surgeon might also perform a deep cleaning of the teeth, to eliminate any bacteria and dirt, before the tissue is attached.
Your Dentist May Recommend Pinhole Surgical Technique
Pinhole surgical technique is another way of treating receding gum line. Research published in the International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry (4) found that the technique, which involves manipulating existing gum tissue over the uncovered roots, had a good chance of success and patient satisfaction.
Yes, you can avoid gum graft procedures and pain and the high cost associated with invasive dental procedures. Here are some standard procedures and the costs associated with them;
The bad news about these treatment options is that even after all the pains and money, you still will not have gotten to the root cause of your gum problem. Treat The Root Cause Of Your Gum Problems, And Not Just The Symptoms;
DENTAL PRO 7™
>> Click Here To Visit Official Site
Click Here To Go To Dental Pro 7™ Website To Discover More And Place Your Order
Try Dental Pro 7 Risk Free
***Scientific Studies And References ***
(1) Department of microbiology, tokyo dental college: takarada k, kimizuka r, takahashi n, honma k, okuda k, kato t. a comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. japan. oral microbiol oral microbiol immunol. 2004 feb; 19(1): 61-4
(2) University of zurich, switzerland. "oral microbiol immunol".... shapiro s, meier a, guggenheim b. the antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. 1994 aug; 9(4): 202-8.
(3) J Cordeiro ln, viana gs. punica granatum from herb pharmacothermenezes sm (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque.. 2006; 6(2): 79-92.
(4) J A preliminary study. int acad periodontol: sastravaha g, yotnuengnit p, booncong p, sangtherapitikul p. adjunctive periodontal treatment with centella asiatica and punica granatum extracts. 2003 oct; 5(4): 106-15.
(5) J Punica granatum extracts in supportive periodontal therapy a study by int acad periodontol: sastravaha g, gassmann g, sangtherapitikul p, grimm wd. adjunctive periodontal treatment with centella asiatica and . 2005
(6)J Ethnopharmacol: Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. Ethnopharmacol: Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. : J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20; 103(3): 311-8. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20; 103(3): 311-8.
(7) University of texas medical: walter j. loesche, microbiology of dental decay and periodontal disease, medical microbiology. 4th edition, chapter 99; 1996. branch at galveston.
(8) "sodium lauryl sulfate and triclosan has side effects study by :babich h and babich j p. in vitro cytotoxicity studies with gingival cells" (may 16, 1997) 91(3): 189-196.
(9) j ethnopharmacol, helichrysum italicum: from traditional use to scientific data. 2014; 151(1): 54-65. epub 2013 nov 14
(10) Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh: Inflammation via regulation by Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh, via regulation of the metabolic profiling and the MAPK signaling pathway 2015 Sep 2; 5: 13668. doi: 10. 1038/srep13668.
(11) Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13-19: Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez. "Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet". enero "Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet". Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13-19 - feb 2010.: Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez.