Announcing our new Scalar Trailer
Our new Scalar trailer is finished and up at its permanent home over on our Features page. This video highlights the updated features and functionality of our latest interface, Scalar 2.
We’d like to thank the following users who allowed us to showcase their exceptional projects, and more specifically, their compelling uses of Scalar, as part of this video.
- Keenan Ward, Korey Jackson, Jane Nichols, and Larry Landis for A Photographic History of Oregon State University
- Steve Anderson for Bad Object 2.0: Games and Gamers
- Matt Delmont for Black Quotidian: Everyday History in African-American Newspapers
- Dene Grigar and Stuart Moulthrop for Pathfinders
- Jason Mittell for Complex TV
- Cecilia Wichmann for Sound and Documentary in Cardiff and Miller’s Pandemonium
- Jacqueline Wernimont, David J. Kim, Amy Borsuk, Beatrice Schuster, Heather Blackmore, and Ulia Gosart (Popova) for Performing Archive: Curtis + “the vanishing race”
- Noah Heringman, Kristen Schuster, Ruth Knezevich, and Juliette Paul for Vetusta Monumenta: Ancient Monuments